Join our small but impactful agency and gain experience in marketing and public relations for business-to-business manufacturers worldwide. As a certified Gold HubSpot solutions partner, you'll have the opportunity for extensive training using one of the world's largest and most popular CRM and marketing automation platforms. Celebrating our 30th year in business, our growing agency is looking for driven, vibrant, eager-to-learn, independent thinkers to join our team.
This position is part-time (with the potential for full-time), estimated between 20-25 hours/week. The ability to work part of the time remotely is available. The Felber PR & Marketing century-home office features free parking, a full kitchen, an outside screened porch, and close proximity to several restaurants, parks and retailers.
- Coordinate meetings and manage agendas
- Create content such as newsletters, email campaigns, blogs, landing pages and social media
- Design online and print campaign materials
- Analyze KPIs and develop campaign reports
- Research editorial calendars and maintain media lists
- Assist with the preparation of presentation materials
- Engage with business professionals at company events and trade conferences
- Utilize best practices in SEO and website UX
- Onboard clients
- Develop drip campaign workflows
- Troubleshoot client HubSpot challenges
The qualified candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. They will be proficient in MS Office, Basic WordPress, Google Drive, and Dropbox, and can multitask. Excellent and demonstrative organizational skills are a must. Extensive training is provided in HubSpot. Any experience with marketing platforms such as HubSpot or other CRMs is a plus.