Join our small but impactful agency and gain experience in marketing and public relations for business-to-business manufacturers worldwide. As a certified Gold HubSpot solutions partner, you'll have the opportunity for extensive training using one of the world's largest and most popular CRM and marketing automation platforms. Celebrating our 30th year in business, our growing agency is looking for experienced and ambitious marketing professionals to join our team.
The ability to work part of the time remotely is available. The Felber PR & Marketing century-home office features free parking, a full kitchen, an outside screened porch, and close proximity to several restaurants, parks and retailers.
- Coordinate meetings and manage agendas
- Create client content such as newsletters, email campaigns, blogs, landing pages & social media
- Develop proficiencies in HubSpot
- Support sales via research, proposal writing, and presenting
- Research media, develop editorial plans & pitch stories
- Coordinate graphics teams and manage budget, deadlines & deliverables
- Engage with business professionals at company/client events and trade conference
- Regularly improve proficiencies in HubSpot, integrations & client-facing tools
- Management of interns, other direct reports
- Lead client onboarding and strategy meetings
This is a full-time position. The qualified candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. They will be proficient in MS Office, Basic WordPress, Google Drive, and Dropbox, and can multitask. Excellent and demonstrative organizational skills are a must. Extensive training is provided in HubSpot. The candidate will have 1-2 years in related marketing or sales experience. Any experience in manufacturing or marketing platforms such as HubSpot or other CRM’s is a plus.